Monday 21 March 2011

Josie Gibson: I Want To Interview Charlie Sheen - He's A Legend

Big Brother winner Josie Gibson tells Charlie to get out of his Jacuzzi



Big Brother 11 winner Josie Gibson has made it her mission to interview bad boy Charlie Sheen by the end of the year.
And she's determined to get him to agree via Twitter.
'@charliesheen Hi charley, I'm a hard working presenter. Pls can I interview u! I think that u are a complete legend. Love josie. X,' she's Tweeted.
'u need to let me interview u charlie! The uk needs feed back from the Sheen!
'Mate if ur on a humongous bender bender I understand but I really want to interview u! Just take 15 mins out of ur jacuzzi.
'Come on, don't b mean the U.K. Is so keen to hear from the legend.' 

1 comment:

  1. I would watch any interview Charlie Sheen is doing at this point. I find him entertaining, and smart. I like smart. It's why I chose DISH Network over TIME WARNER cable. DISH Network's app works for more than just an iPad. I can watch TV EVERYWHERE. As a matte of fact I am watching it now on my iPhone as I am blogging. It's the best and simply fantastic.

    ReplyDelete