Friday 18 March 2011

Abbey Clancy: It Was Horrific When I Gave Birth

Abbey Clancy and footballer fiancé Peter Crouch, 30, became proud parents to 7lb 9oz Sophia Ruby on Monday night and Abbey's still buzzing.


The new mum rang in to support Chris Moyles and Comedy Dave Vitty during their marathon radio broadcast for Comic Relief - and chatted about her daughter's birth.

'I'm as delirious as you,' Abbey, 25, told Chris.
'I've been up about the same amount of hours as you, 'cos I can't stop staring at my beautiful new baby.
'Pete's fab, he just feels on top of the world, he's so happy.
'You know I didn't feel any pain through the labour because I had an epidural.
'But when she actually came out it was horrific.'

Abbey is finding motherhood 'tiring but wonderful' - and is eager to get back to her gorgeously glam self as soon as possible.

'I've got my stylist Angie Smith round and we're trying all new clothes for my new body without my big massive bump,' she confided to millions of Radio 1 listeners.

No comments:

Post a Comment